Browser access password forgotten

VinceB

Hi all, I seem to have forgotten my password for access to my hummy via my local network. I have been using the Custom software for some time and have not accessed the hummy for quite a while via my LAN but it seems not to be the password I use for hummy remote scheduling. Help please!

Hi all, I seem to have forgotten my password for access to my hummy via my local network. I have been using the Custom software for some time and have not accessed the hummy for quite a while via my LAN but it seems not to be the password I use for hummy remote scheduling. Help please!
Assuming the custom firmware is working (ie it hasn't stopped working because of the 1.03.12 software update) then you can reset the password by connecting via Telnet and selecting Option 2 "Remove web interface password".

Assuming the custom firmware is working (ie it hasn't stopped working because of the 1.03.12 software update) then you can reset the password by connecting via Telnet and selecting Option 2 "Remove web interface password".
Yes, all now OK. I panicked when I had no access and I totally forgot telnet. It's so long since I have had to use it in this situation. Thanks.

Back