[rs] Remote Scheduling v1

Try THIS THREAD by "nofuse".
I forgot all about starting that thread over a year ago.

Good to see I'm not the only victim of this bug and more worryingly nobody has posted a reason for the error or even fixed it a year on..........

But best of all it's great to see sarcasm isn't dead.

The [webif] allows a recording to be scheduled AND the folder changed while still in the queued state.
Is it possible to allow this in the [rs]?

Unschedule actions via RS are getting stuck at the "Queued Commands" stage on the RS screen (along, I think, with reboot instructions beneath it in the queue). With a few power cycles of the box, the action moves from "Pending" to "Queued Commands" as expected, but no further.

Once the event passes, the details in the item turn to dashes, but it stays stuck.

I am able to replicate this on another HDR, so I think may be a bug.

Last edited:
The rs has a message too many recordings highlighted in pink. However no recording which should be highlighted is so. Webif doesn't even have a message.

TV Diary identifies conflicts, but you have to select 1 day at a time. Hopefully only a temporary workaround.

I am no longer able to add new items to auto list. Anyone else having problems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having problems with the action boxes to the right of the scheduled items in Chrome?
I just get shunted to the top of the page. The link says https://rs.hpkg.tv/#. I have obviously cleared the cache, but makes no difference. Seems OK in IE.

I only watch HD programming but include Film4 in my EPG listed channels to fill the seventh slot. However, I have noticed that my WebIF & RS Film4 schedule are completely borked by double entries. Is there anything to be done?

Cheers

Last edited:
Shouldn't the search term "Shaun the Sheep" only return items that match the exact phrase as it is in quotes?

I'm getting results that match any of the words.

To get just Shaun the Sheep episodes I use +Shaun +Sheep which is fine but not what I expected looking at the more complex searches popup description.

Ah, another Shaun fan. After a hard day's work there is nothing quite like a Shaun the Sheep episode to cheer me right up.

Back