Change 1 Add/Remove 1 game

I would if I knew what the last valid word was, but there has been so much bicketing about it, I can't be bothered to find out what it is.
How about a new rule that if someone follows on from an invalid word before it has been challenged, then the invalid word and the new word stands as valid. That would stop all this retrospective guff.
So what's the word?

Well, I'm not Shirley but yes it's still Thumb.

To ensure clarity if there is a valid challenge then the word preceding the invalid word becomes the root for further progress, regardless of whether any words following would have been valid. The people who generated those words did so from the invalid word and it is not certain they would have done so had that not been there.

THUMB

I would if I knew what the last valid word was, but there has been so much bicketing about it, I can't be bothered to find out what it is.
How about a new rule that if someone follows on from an invalid word before it has been challenged, then the invalid word and the new word stands as valid. That would stop all this retrospective guff.

No

Difficult, but if I'd written 'prompter', we could move on, assuming there's someone out there still trying like me! :sleep:

Difficult, but if I'd written 'prompter', we could move on, assuming there's someone out there still trying like me! :sleep:
Yes, that's looking a bit tricky. I thought Prompt might be marginal, barring the obvious plural, but Promptly ... um!

Back