Change 1 Add/Remove 1 game

My feeling is that we've had a pretty good run (more than I expected at the start) and maybe this is a good place to let it go and possibly start a new game.
However, I'll put it to a 'vote'. Just post up "Continue" or "End".
Once most of the people who have been active here lately have voted we'll see how it looks.

Looking back a page or so it's a bit sad that the three replies above are actually from "most of the people who have been active here lately", so we will continue. However it does make the in nib rule somewhat stiff.
I suggest we take BH's suggestion of going from my Prompt to (his) Proms, but also reduce the nib buffer from 2 to 1, unless we get an influx of additional players.

So: current word is Proms with BH in nib.

Unless I can't get my head into gear this morning then Proms is not an easy one either. I'm tempted to follow with Aprons but fear we'll end up stymied.....ah, just thought of follow ons from that so....

Aprons

Petrel

(I thought this might be a proper name (which it is) but it is also used with lower case P when preceded by the specific bird name, like Storm petrel, so I think it's OK. Challenge if you want - or if we can't get past it :oops: )

Even with an initial capital it falls within the set of valid words I defined for these games. "Petrel" is a type of bird, not a specific identified bird that may be called George. I'm never sure whether to write (for example) "agapanthus" or "Agapanthus".

Metre

Last edited:
Back