file is already decrypted but the HMT flag is wrong.

BenB

When I log into webif I have a huge list of files with errors, asking me to acknowledge them - it's basically all of one folder. The message is:

/My Content/folder/file.ts - auto-decrypt - file is already decrypted but the HMT flag is wrong.

The files in question all share fine. I access them from other TVs in the house via raspbmc.

Is there a way to clear this error for good?

Is there a way to clear this error for good?
You can run the fixencflags diagnostic to repair the file. It has to scan all recordings so it takes a minute or so to run but will report any files that it fixes along the way:

Code:
Running: fixencflags
FIXED /media/My Video/The Mentalist/New_ The Mentalist_20140415_2102

No reason it can't but I originally chose not to because it should never happen and occurrences could have been due to a bug. It's very rare and the diagnostic does a full scan and fix.

Thanks Guys, this was all fixed by fixencflags!
I was a bit daunted by the tellnet method, but the next time I accessed WebIf it told me to run fixencflags. It wasn't all that clear if I'm honest, that I had to manually type 'fixencflags' into the field on the diagnostics page, but it went through and fixed it all perfectly. Like you say, it shouldn't happen anywat.

Thanks for the help, as always

Would it not be a good idea to put a link to this on the webif diagnostics panel?
Perhaps in the view links at the bottom.

Hi,

Tried running fixencflags but doesn't reset anything ? Runs but reports no changes.

Output Window
>>> Beginning diagnostic fixencflags
Running: fixencflags

>>> Ending diagnostic fixencflags

?????

Also another vote to have the link to Diagnostic Utilities at the bottom with the others
e.g.
View: Jim Reference Manual | OO | SQLite | Diagnostic Utilities

Back