File transfer crashes Hummy?

TooDeep

I've just tried to off-load much HD recordings to a local NFTS USB drive having first installed NTFS 3g. I began queuing copies with the PVR remote and seemingly upon adding one programme too many crashed the Hummy (2.21:1.02.32). Is there queue size limit? I'm continuing only a few programmes at a time...

We have similar reports. All I know is that I have in the past done block copies with no problems other than leaving it several days to finish the job.

You could try turning off the DLNA server (Menu >> Settings >> System >> Internet Setting >> Content Share = Off) and then resetting the DLNA database (WebIF Diagnostics page). Alternatively switch to Ext3.

Thanks for the reply, but I've encountered another oddity. I reply on undelete to avoid my T2 drive filling but last night a couple of recordings failed because of a full destination drive within-box with a mostly-empty NTFS drive connected. Doesn't undelete distinguish between drives but perhaps calculates total remaining capacity across all volumes?

Do you have the external somehow mapped so it becomes visible in the "My Video" folder? If so, it looks to me like its capacity does get counted.

Back