Network-shares-automount issue

Has nobody written a GUI front-end for ffmpeg? Always go to the official SourceForge pages for public domain software - the unofficial sites tend to add malware to the download!

accidentally deleted the modsettings folder on the t2, as its next to the deleted files folder, bit sleepy this morning! have tried to recreate it and set up folder within smb as usual, but when i click on it to edit all the criteria there are only two sub folders there, wake now and wake constantly. why is this, where are the normal ones where i add ip address etc?

i've been looking at the guide here http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Custom_Firmware_Package_Notes#Network_Shares_Automount but they never seem to be basic enough for my limited abilities i'm afraid

i've just tried editing out the ? after wake constantly, so will reboot and see what happens

Last edited:
You need to reboot or do this using telnet:
Code:
humax# /mod/etc/init.d/S90netshares stop
humax# /mod/etc/init.d/S90netshares start
and the folders will be re-created automatically.

accidentally deleted the modsettings folder on the t2, as its next to the deleted files folder, bit sleepy this morning! have tried to recreate it and set up folder within smb as usual, but when i click on it to edit all the criteria there are only two sub folders there, wake now and wake constantly. why is this, where are the normal ones where i add ip address etc?
Don't touch the wake folders unless you are aiming to control the wake-on-LAN (brings a NAS/PC out of standby on network access) functions of your NAS.

rebooted in diagnostics and its come back with exactly the same, dont really understand telnet, i'll see if i can work out what to do thanks

BusyBox v1.20.2 (2013-01-02 19:13:09 GMT) multi-call binary.

Usage: ping [OPTIONS] HOST

Send ICMP ECHO_REQUEST packets to network hosts

-4,-6 Force IP or IPv6 name resolution
-c CNT Send only CNT pings
-s SIZE Send SIZE data bytes in packets (default:56)
-t TTL Set TTL
-I IFACE/IP Use interface or IP address as source
-W SEC Seconds to wait for the first response (default:10)
(after all -c CNT packets are sent)
-w SEC Seconds until ping exits (default:infinite)
(can exit earlier with -c CNT)
-q Quiet, only displays output at start
and when finished

thats what scanmountlogs says if anyone knows about these things

Back