Pending events not going active

RogerW17

I have scheduled several new recordings using the remote scheduling package over a period of a week or so. The events move to the pending queue but never move on to the active queue. I only have one scheduled reboot per day but I asked my neighbour to manually switch the T2 on, which he did, but that made no difference. Is there anything I can do remotely to fix the problem?

When does the RS say your HDR was last seen?

Another possibility is that your box is going into delinquent half-awake and therefore not rebooting properly.

When does the RS say your HDR was last seen?

Another possibility is that your box is going into delinquent half-awake and therefore not rebooting properly.

Thanks for your reply.
It's been seen every day for a long time and most recently when my neighbour powered it on.
How can I check for the half awake state and can I fix it remotely?

I've had the T2 powered off and on again and the log showed the reboot. Last seen time was showing times after the reboot and is now showing last seen as the time of the scheduled reboot (4:20 am). I thought that this would clear the half-awake state but nothing has changed. Is re-installing the firmware going to be the only way to fix it?

When I have had half awake state it has been due to some orphaned files hanging around (including in the dustbin) - deleting these cured the problems.

There have been a couple of threads discussing the problem but I don't think there was any definitive cause or solution found.

Since it is the standard Humax software that is getting hung up on something in the file-system reinstalling the custom firmware may not cure the problem.
In my case I had broken symlinks for .nts files due to some of my experimentation.

Not even sure it is going into the delinquent half-awake. That was only a supposition. Was the power off-on mains or standby?

Back