Persistent "pending system notifications" popup

But is this file include ordering error always going to be solved by loading things alphabetically?
Possibly not.
For this one I intend to sort by increasing path length. I'll look at the others you've found, thanks.

In some cases I think glob may need replacing with readdir too.

Last edited:
For consistency, I think you should wrap all "glob" calls with "lsort". I've identified these that need attention (relative to /mod/webif/):

In general, order isn't important for the lists built by glob so in most of the cases that you've flagged sorting would just add unnecessary overhead. The only one in that list which would benefit from a sort is cgi-bin/db.jim.

I'm all for avoiding overhead, as long as it doesn't lead to different boxes doing different things for apparently random reasons.

prpr's fix worked for me, in that it allowed the page to complete loading. However I'm still getting lockups when using the highlight function. It works OK first time around, but if I then use backspace to clear the highlight field and enter a different word it locks up.
Code:
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://192.168.0.6/lib/jquery.plugin/highlight/jquery.highlight.js:35

I'm just getting the spinner. Using safari on iPad.
I have not made any of prpr's mods ( don't know how).

I'll push out an update later this evening to fix the non-loading issue. Raydon's highlighting issue may take a little more work.

I'm just getting the spinner. Using safari on iPad.
I have not made any of prpr's mods ( don't know how).
Just so you know...
You can try modifying /mod/webif/lib/setup using the File Editor on the Diag page.
Toward the bottom of the file, there is a line which looks like this:
foreach file [glob -nocomplain "$dir/*.js"] {
which you need to modify to:
foreach file [lsort [glob -nocomplain "$dir/*.js"]] {

Repeat in a similar manner for the other one 4 lines further down.

Last edited:
Back