Remote Scheduling - Auto, Missed Match

Have attached the entry in Auto and the list of what was found - hope it helps...

Attachments

• Auto entry.jpg
    Auto entry.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Auto results.jpg
    Auto results.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 11
Nevermind. I tried it on my second machine and it worked then tried it on my first machine and it also worked. I have tried so many versions yesterday and none worked. I'm happy now. Thanks for your help.

Are you sure the machine's population of tuned services had been registered on the RS? RS does not provide search hits for services that are not in your active list, even if somebody else's machine has uploaded the relevant EPG data.

That doesn't mean the RS can't have lost your data, or the data doesn't need re-syncing. I'm just throwing in suggestions, in the absence of any others.

My RS wasn't showing ITV4 because I hadn't done the most recent retune, but seemed to show all the other channels I regularly use. That is the sort of thing Black Hole is talking about.

That doesn't mean the RS can't have lost your data, or the data doesn't need re-syncing. I'm just throwing in suggestions, in the absence of any others.
I know that you choose your words carefully but I did not understand. Something else came to mind from your thrown suggestions. I had updated rs but I think it may have been more than a day prior. Anyway thanks, it's sorted now.

Back