Reset Favourites Lists?

The webif epg will only display the contents of my first two Favourites lists -- the ones I defined before installing the customised firmware. Selecting any of the other lists via Settings results in a blank list in the epg.

Is there a way to reset these lists to their default empty state so I can start again from scratch?

It's described in the manual.

I've already tried deleting all the channel entries in all the groups then re-entering them and it made no difference: the webif epg would only display the contents of the first two groups.

What I need, if it's possible, is a way to return the favourite lists to their virgin, out-of-the-box state.

I cannot get Fav3 to show any content, but if I select Fav4 in EPG settings it shows the channels I chose for Fav3.

There are only four Favourite lists on the SUI on my box but in webif EPG settings there are five.

At first it looked as though I had the same issue as JoeBlogs911 but (now that I can select favourite lists on the web-if settings!) my experience is similar to 4291.
The SUI shows all 5 favourites as I've got something in each but using the web-if ...
Selecting Favourite1 gives me Favourite1
Selecting Favourite2 gives me Favourite2
Selecting Favourite3 gives me nothing, it should show just 1 channel
Selecting Favourite4 gives me Favourite3 instead of favourite4
Selecting Favourite5 gives me nothing, it should show a long list of TV and Radio

There are only four Favourite lists on the SUI on my box but in webif EPG settings there are five.
If one of them has no channels then it is not displayed for selection on the box. Does the missing one on the box contain no channels?

The webif epg will only display the contents of my first two Favourites lists -- the ones I defined before installing the customised firmware.
Please would you clarify "first two"? Is that the first two you set-up, or the favourite groups in position 1 and 2 of the 5 possible favourite groups?

Please would you clarify "first two"? Is that the first two you set-up, or the favourite groups in position 1 and 2 of the 5 possible favourite groups? [/quote]

Both. I first defined the two groups in positions 1 and 2. I've now checked and can replicate what others have reported. EPG is correctly displayed for positions 1 and 2; it's empty if position 3 is selected; it displays the contents of 3 if 4 is selected in settings; and it's empty again for position 5.

Back