Warranty registration | hummy.tv | a discussion forum and help reference for owners of Humax AV equipment

Warranty registration

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by af123, Feb 23, 2012.

1. af123 Well-Known Member

2. MattC Member

It was my understanding that they ship with 2 year warranty without needing to register anywhere.
  3. Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

It looks like Humax have decided to build themselves a 'Personal Details' database (14 Manadatory Fields), I wonder what they will use that for?
  4. Black Hole Well-Known Member

"hummy.tv username"
  5. malw77 New Member

That's odd, I emailed them a few days ago and this was their reply on 21st February:

Dear Sir,

You do not need to register the product. You will need the proof of purchase to show that the unit is in warranty.

Regards,

Mark White

P.S. Just been to the Warranty Registration page and there is no text entry box on the top line for Product Description (Model Name). As this is mandatory there appears to be no way to actually register at the moment! Oh well!
  6. Wallace Well-Known Member

Just an excuse for them to send you advertising junk, or worst, sell you email address on...
  7. oijonesey Hummy.tv SEO Guru

...or track us down in the dead of night and drag us off to darkened places to punish us for messing about with their boxes and decrypting HD recordings and programming them over the internet - we'll be loaded onto an unmarked container and shipped off to Korea to work in their factory picking up the tiny little blobs of solder off the floor and forced to eat raw freeze dried noodles until we reveal the true identity of agent af123 and where he lives.......:frantic::bye:
    MattC and 4291 like this.
  8. Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

I can reveal his postcode :):):) - EC3N 4AB or is that where he'll be after they find him ??
    4291 likes this.