[webif] Version 1.0.10 Released

Apparently I forgot to publish it. Done now. If you upgrade to dlna-servername 1.0.3 and restart it should start working again.

Much better:

Code:
humax# /mod/boot/bootstrap.d/setdlnaname `pgrep -n humaxtv`
/mod/boot/bootstrap.d/setdlnaname: Matched: entry 0 "1.03.12" for process 246.
/mod/boot/bootstrap.d/setdlnaname: Next DLNA Server Name is now "Downstairs  ".

You get 128. I think he original is actually 256.

OK further thoughts on this. You actually have two audio compression models that Freeview uses:

MP2 for SD and radio
AAC-LC for HD

AAC-LC runs at 320k but other stuff in there including subtitles etc so it's suppose to be 128k for audio. Seems about right that 128 AAC is suppose to be equivalent to 192 MP3 as recall.

So it's not so much or rather is isn't about retaining the original bit rate in the translation of the audio into MP3 whether MP2 or AAC-LC sourced since one is regenerating a new compressed file in MP3 reconstructing the audio model which is what ffmpeg does. Thus as I initially said I think it needs a drop down on the setup to give the user 128, or 196 MP3 out irrespective of the input bit rate of the compression model used in the input.

I have just started to view a BBC I-player programme and noticed that although I can see the buffer growing on the TVs I-player time bar, that the Web-If >> Browse Media Files >> Save last streamed Content (e.g. Iplayer / YouTube) box is not showing a file size growing @ x.xxMib/s. my details are :-

Web Interface Version : 1.0.10-1
Custom Firmware Version 2.19 (build 1815)
Humax Version : 1.03.06

Anybody else noticed this?

EDIT
There is a bit of sod's law happening here, just after posting the above I went back into the Web-If only to find that the 'growing counter' was now present, so all I can report is a delay of some 10 Mins. before it started

I have a couple of EPG issues... no doubt I have got something wrong somewhere, or...?

- Both the standard (multi-channel) grid, and Now/Next, appear to be missing the children's channels, in the range 70--79, e.g CBeebies, etc. I can see them on the HDR itself, both in the grid, and the channel list, but I can't see them in the WebIF.

I've not knowingly deleted them, and in EPG Settings I have: Channel Group for EPG: None.

- The List style single-channel view isn't showing the "red clock" icon for a scheduled recording.

The Grid style single-channel view does show the icon, as does the window that comes up when I click on the programme itself, from List view. But the List view (single-channel) itself does not show it.

any ideas, please?

Web interface version: 1.0.10-1
Custom firmware version: 2.22 (build 1905)
Humax Version: 1.03.12​

I'm fairly sure that this is due to the channels in question not being currently transmitted, I think if you try the same thing tomorrow morning the children's channel will be displayed and the channels that and the channels that are only transmitted in the evening i.e. BBC3 and BBC4 will be missing

update: I find that if I search for a known programme in the EPG, on e.g. CBeebies, it does find it, and it can then display a single-channel view for that channel. But the main grid, and Now/Next refuse to show the 7x channels.

Have I somehow disabled the showing of these channels, only in the Grid & Now/Next?

I'm fairly sure that this is due to the channels in question not being currently transmitted, I think if you try the same thing tomorrow morning the children's channel will be displayed and the channels that share MUX with them i.e. BBC3 and BBC4 will be missing

Yes, that's it! thanks... If I go "Later", then they come back.

Slightly irritating, as I was using the Grid as a list of channels from which to get to single-channel views for channels I monitor, to review programmes to record. Never mind.

OK, so just the missing icon in the List style single-channel view, then :)

thanks again.

- The List style single-channel view isn't showing the "red clock" icon for a scheduled recording.

The Grid style single-channel view does show the icon, as does the window that comes up when I click on the programme itself, from List view. But the List view (single-channel) itself does not show it.

Interesting... I see that these missing icons do appear in the same place in the corresponding Remote Scheduling site view.

When I view a single-channel EPG, e.g:

http://rs.hummypkg.org.uk/epg_service.html?service=40976

the view is almost identical to that I see on the device via WebIF, but the latter is missing the red icon to indicate that a given programme is in the recording schedule. The RS site does show the icons, as expected.

Any ideas, please?

On the Browse page, selecting "Select all", followed by "none", followed by "all" again actually selects nothing. "Select all" only seems to work once until you refresh the page.

So, I did a bit of digging and came up with this from here:
According to the W3C forms specification, the checked attribute is a boolean attribute, which means the corresponding property is true if the attribute is present at all—even if, for example, the attribute has no value or is set to empty string value or even "false". This is true of all boolean attributes.
Nevertheless, the most important concept to remember about the checked attribute is that it does not correspond to the checked property. The attribute actually corresponds to the defaultChecked property and should be used only to set the initial value of the checkbox. The checked attribute value does not change with the state of the checkbox, while the checked property does.
Then I applied it as follows:
Code:
humax# diff /mod/var/mongoose/html/browse/script.js~ /mod/var/mongoose/html/browse/script.js
--- /mod/var/mongoose/html/browse/script.js~
+++ /mod/var/mongoose/html/browse/script.js
@@ -833,7 +833,7 @@
        reloadclipboard();

// Uncheck everything
-      $('input.fs:checked').attr('checked', false);
+      $('input.fs:checked').prop('checked', false);

// Buttons

@@ -861,11 +861,11 @@

$('#selectall').click(function(e) {
                e.preventDefault();
-              $('input.fs').attr('checked', true).trigger('change');
+              $('input.fs').prop('checked', true).trigger('change');
        });
        $('#deselectall').click(function(e) {
                e.preventDefault();
-              $('input.fs:checked').attr('checked', false).trigger('change');
+              $('input.fs:checked').prop('checked', false).trigger('change');
        });

$('#join').button().disable()
@@ -936,7 +936,7 @@
                    'path': files
                    }, function() {
                        reloadclipboard();
-                      $('input.fs:checked').attr('checked', false);
+                      $('input.fs:checked').prop('checked', false);
                    });
            });
and "Select all" now works properly.
A quick grep through the rest of the /mod/var/mongoose tree shows these files also need tweaking:
cgi-bin/settings.js​
html/lib/jquery.plugin/iphone-style-checkboxes/iphone-style-checkboxes.js​
html/epg/service.js​

Got this:

Photo%2023-03-2014%2009%2050%2038.png

Is this an iOS7 funny (I only installed it Friday)?

mmm... seem to be having a lot of truncated recordings lately, eg Turks & Caicos at 83 mins with nothing else scheduled, so I thought I'd better check/retune/update etc.

I found the "remote" function seems to be broken. Some keys like "menu", "exit" & "back" don't respond but using numbers to change channel is OK. In the EPG I can go right or left only ONCE - as if its in now or next mode rather than grid. All very confusing.

In the EPG all the channel icons are missing but they are fine in the and channel lists.

Might be just my box as I have a growing number of reallocated sectors (69) after a winter of power cuts, but a heads up if there are some new problems with this release.

I'm retuning at the mo but I'll play around with it later.

Cheers...

It is the same with firefox and IE. I suspect it is being triggered by the change to BST.

Back