[webif] Web Interface 1.2.x

On EPG pages, there is a shaded "up arrow" near the bottom left, as a shortcut to get back to the top of the page.

Is it possible for me to disable this, with some CSS/HTML etc, please?

I don't need it - I can press Home on my keyboard - and it obscures a line or two of the EPG.

thanks much indeed.

On EPG pages, there is a shaded "up arrow" near the bottom left, as a shortcut to get back to the top of the page.

Is it possible for me to disable this, with some CSS/HTML etc, please?
Put this into your EXTRA.css file:

Code:
#toTop, #toTopHover
{
  background: transparent !important;
  display: none !important;
  opacity: 100 !important;
}

af123 , I mentioned on page 2 of this thread, that the new idle time display was being partially obscured by the status panel. I have just realised that this is due to me using the small pie chart on most of my boxes. I still have the large pie chart on one box, and on this one the status panel is much lower down, and well clear of the idle time display.

Is there something that I can add to my EXTRA.css file to make the status panel appear just below the grey main header panel?

Is there something that I can add to my EXTRA.css file to make the status panel appear just below the grey main header panel?
Yes, something like:

Code:
#status {
  position: relative;
  top: 20px;
}
should work - you might need to play with the 20.

Yes, something like:

Code:
#status {
  position: relative;
  top: 20px;
}
should work - you might need to play with the 20.
Thanks, 30 seems to be about right for me. This works fine on the main webif page, but seems to have no effect on the webif remote page.

Code:
#irboxstatus { top: 10px !important; }
The above line moves the irboxstatus panel to just below the header panel, but I would also like to be able to move it to the right hand side of the page if possible.

/mod/etc/recmon.d/webiflog needs a line adding after:
set ts [ts fetch "$file.ts"]
just like in the auto-unprotect file in the same directory:
if {$ts eq "0"} exit

I'm still having issues with the folder numbers, one currently says that there are 5 files in it when actually there is only 1:

2015 12 03 - Humax HDR Fox T2 (humax) Radio Folder.png

2015 12 03 - Humax HDR Fox T2 (humax) Radio Contents.png

I'm still having issues with the folder numbers, one currently says that there are 5 files in it when actually there is only 1:

Are you using FlatView and/or Sweeper ? I am wondering whether moving files around or deleting files via the [flatview] folder could be one factor causing the counts to get out of step.

Would it be worth incorporating the resetnew diagnostic logic into the auto processing so that the counts are corrected every 20 minutes.

Not using flatview but I am using Sweeper on the above folder.

It only started when I upgraded to the latest firmware a couple of months back, now I have to run the resetnew at least once a week.

A quick way of automating resetting the counts would be to edit /mod/var/spool/cron/crontabs/root using the file editor on the diagnostics page
Code:
52 * * * * diag resetnew >/dev/null 2>&1
That would reset the counts hourly at 52 mins past the hour.

A quick way of automating resetting the counts would be to edit /mod/var/spool/cron/crontabs/root using the file editor on the diagnostics page
Code:
Thanks MymsMan that works a treat. Have set to run at 10 & 40 which does not appear to clash with anything else.

Code:

Thank you, I've set it to run at 10 & 40 minutes as peterworks has done.

I don't understand why this has to be done though as I have not had issues with folder counts until the latest firmware.

The edit I made doesn't seem to be working on one folder:

2015 12 09 - Robot Wars 1.png

2015 12 09 - Robot Wars 2.png

The recording was made this evening 18:00 to 19:00 so has been on the box for nearly 3 hours.

I'm using the Stylish Add-on in Firefox to modify the CSS of the Schedule and EPG pages.
(I did this before I learnt of extra.css).

It has stopped working on both pages, so I presume you've made some changes in html and css for these pages.

If I dump my previously working css from Stylish into extra.css, will that override all css for those pages?

Back