[webif] Web Interface 1.2.x

I've updated the WebIF to 1.2.7-3 then to 1.2.7-4 and on each update the Humax gave an error and needed a reboot to access the WebIF.

Now when I try to run any of the diagnostics I get no confirmation that they have run.

No matter what package I try to install now I get the following message and have to turn the Humax off and on before I can access it via the WebIF again.

2016 02 10 - Package Error.png

I had the same error box, something to do with Internal server error or such, and now the other available updates no longer show and my Diagnostics also do not work

Edit: beat me to it ian_j :laugh:

Mine comes on between 04:15 and 04:45. Normally it would run eg autodecrypt and autoshrink (last night it would have been the Superbowl highlights). The auto log last entry is at 01:10.
On starting this morning the autodecrypt is now running and the auto log has been updated to show the last entry as 09:45.
As per other posters I get no response from any diagnostics I try to run.

I am finding that after selecting Main Menu >> Diagnostics >> Maintenance Mode >> Reboot that the Humax reboots but the Web-If fails to login to the Maintenance Mode screen (Failed to Connect), however it is possible to Telnet into the Humax and continue with a Maintenance option or exit to 'normal' reboot
EDIT
This was due to Maintenance Modes dependence on the Command Line (Webshell) package, I'm finding that I can't install or remove Webshell via the Web-If, but at the time of the above problem, I had removed Webshell via Telnet, however the Main Menu >> Diagnostics >> Maintenance Mode option was still available

Last edited:
I am finding that after selecting Main Menu >> Diagnostics >> Maintenance Mode >> Reboot that the Humax reboots but the Web-If fails to login to the Maintenance Mode screen, however it is possible to Telnet into the Humax and continue with a Maintenance option or exit to 'normal' reboot
You won't see any web screen in maintenance mode unless you have CFW 3.10 or are running the webshell package.

af123, your #168 has only just popped up on my screen (although I can see it was sent 33 Minutes ago), I have added an edit to #167 with a bit more info., It was the relationship between Maintenance Mode and Command line options, is the MM icon available even when Webshell isn't installed?

I prefer the old layout. I find the new icons just too large.
Is it possible to go back to an older version of webif ?

Edit: Is OK have blocked the images with ABP in Firefox :geek:

It's still not possible to uninstal (or install) webshell from the Web-if
webshell 1.0.2 should fix that although a reboot (or web server restart) will be required following installation..

Last edited:
Back