[webif] Web Interface version 1.0.18 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the eject option... this is what I see, not sure if it is what I would expect
11kbnko.jpg

First is my 2Tb NTFS USB drive. The others look to be the hummy's own drive.

Strange results.. nothing I've seen here or had reported from the people who tested it.
Could you please post the output of the usbeject diagnostic?

Edit: I'm guessing that the lack of information on the first line is due to the absence of the e2fsprogs package on your system. I'll add it as a dependency in the next webif version.

Edit2: Aha - you must be using the virtual-disks2 package. I'll account for that!

Last edited:
Talking about the virtual-disks2 package. I've added a 'virtual-disk' entry in 'modservice.d' so that it appears in the list on the 'Services' page.
Could this be added to the package ?
Code:
# Service control file for the virtual disk service
key=/mod/lib/modules/g_file_storage.ko
rc=89virtual-disk
proc=file-storage-ga

But a gift not worthy of a "like" it would seem.
I thought about that - but as I personally see it as a solution to a non-problem...
I see any effort by developers as worthy and deserving of thanks, regardless.
Thanks are the only reward they get, and cost absolutely nothing. Without developers this forum would be a shadow of what is today, and you would have nothing to write about except vanilla boxes. If you want them to continue developing then you would do well to remember that.
Bah, Humbug !!

Last edited:
Strange results..
As you suspect... e2fsprogs is not installed, virtual-disks2 is installed.

usbeject says
Code:
Running: usbeject
rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0
/dev/root / squashfs ro 0 0
proc /proc proc rw 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs rw 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw 0 0
tmpfs /tmp tmpfs rw 0 0
tmpfs /media tmpfs rw 0 0
/dev/mtdblock1 /var/lib/humaxtv jffs2 rw 0 0
/dev/mtdblock2 /var/lib/humaxtv_backup jffs2 rw 0 0
/dev/mtdblock2 /usr/browser/opera_dir/url/url.txt jffs2 rw 0 0
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/hd1 ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sdb2 /mnt/hd2 ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sdb3 /mnt/hd3 ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sdb2 /mnt/hd2/My\040Video/[ModSettings] ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sda1 /media/usb-drive1 fuseblk rw,nosuid,nodev,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other 0 0
/dev/sdc1 /media/drive2 ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sdb2 /media/drive2 ext3 rw,data=ordered 0 0
The drive2 looks fishy(?), but I am no expert at mounts, so I won't fiddle without some feedback!
Happy to run any diagnostics from PuTTY session if you need anything more.

On a side note... nowhere on the Humax or the WebIf can I see the size or usage of my USB drive, this is the first place that I have seen its size listed. Since df can provide the usage, could that be shown in the eject list?

I see any effort by developers as worthy and deserving of thanks, regardless.
Thanks are the only reward they get, and cost absolutely nothing. Without developers this forum would be a shadow of what is today, and you would have nothing to write about except vanilla boxes. If you want them to continue developing then you would do well to remember that.
Bah, Humbug !!
And without people to write about it and answer questions, the developers would be too busy with running the front desk to do any developing. Humbug to you too.

For me, having just updated web-if, if I approach the icon for the unmount, the general bit at the top immediately flops down, and the text for the unmountable drive selection is superimposed on the rest of the display, rendering it unreadable (for either purpose).
I'm using FF31.3.0 esr on Win7 (in case that matters), and I appreciate the effort which has gone into this.

@hairy_mutley - can you try the latest webif version?
@raydon - new virtual-disk2 package is there now, thanks for the contribution.
webif updated to 1.0.18-5, virtual-disk2 updated to 2.0-1 [edit... e2fsprog 1.42.9 got installed automatically]
It now says
Code:
TOSHIBA EXT (Usb-drive1 - NTFS - 2000.3GB)
Virtual-USB (Drive2 - EXT3 - 480.6GB)
the first line is OK
the second must be the Hummy's own drive

Last edited:
For me, having just updated web-if, if I approach the icon for the unmount, the general bit at the top immediately flops down, and the text for the unmountable drive selection is superimposed on the rest of the display, rendering it unreadable (for either purpose).
I'm using FF31.3.0 esr on Win7 (in case that matters), and I appreciate the effort which has gone into this.
You may need to force a refresh or clear the browser cache.. if that still doesn't work, could you post a screenshot?

On a side note... nowhere on the Humax or the WebIf can I see the size or usage of my USB drive, this is the first place that I have seen its size listed. Since df can provide the usage, could that be shown in the eject list?

How about something like this?

Screenshot%202014-12-30%2016.20.03.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back