[webif] Web Interface version 1.2.0 released

Incorrect status shown

I was recording two programs whilst watching one of them but the status displays shows that I was watching two programs simultaneously which is impossible!
upload_2015-1-30_15-54-50.jpeg

Don't be too hard on it, the actual activity can only be surmised from the disk activity. I'm sure af123 will take it on board, but there may not be much he can do about it.

I've seen "playing" reported for networking streaming, even for a stream that was started and then immediately stopped, but the "playing" remained.

That might explain watching two things at once, perhaps?

I have upgraded one of my boxes to auto-unprotect 2.0.0, and will see how it goes.
Any problems? I don't tend to record much high definition content that needs unprotecting, whereas I believe you record exclusively in HD.

Any problems? I don't tend to record much high definition content that needs unprotecting, whereas I believe you record exclusively in HD.
Yes, all of my recordings are from the HD channels, and I have not noticed any problems, it seems to be working OK for me. :)

I think it would be a nice idea in the Humax Firmware, CF and WI version numbers were listed in that nice big empty grey header on the WI. How say you?

Yeah. Just like that:oops:
Thanks BH. I get bored scrolling when I see such things as Twitbook.
Seemed as good a place as any. I got the reply I wanted. What more could a chap want (ret).

Maybe a thumbnail with a smaller arrow would have sufficed. Trev would still have been embarrassed, but not humiliated.

Last edited:
No humiliation, just :oops:. I think that BH was appealing to my sense of humour and the fact that I seem to have a nasty habit of missing the blindingly obvious (and the not so obvious). Having said that, I appreciate your support raydon.

There's a place for a thumbnail (when it's supplementary information) and a place for the full fat (when it is the entirety of post). Besides, there's no humiliation in not noticing some info that is usually off the bottom of the screen on a web page - I didn't spot it myself for a considerable time.

Last edited:
There's a place for a thumbnail (when it's supplementary information) and a place for the full fat (when it is the entirety of post). Besides, there's no humiliation in not noticing some info that is usually off the bottom of the screen on a web page - I didn't spot it myself for a considerable time.
The humiliation was in your pointing it out in such a manner. Did you really need such a very large picture with an extremely large arrow to do that ? There's also a place for an emoticon if the intent was to be humorous, as you made such a point of reminding me recently.

Last edited:
Throwing your weight around again? What happened to the ethic of contributing to a discussion rather than just chipping in to criticise?

Yes it was a contribution, now leave it out and stop cluttering up the thread with dross. I got the answer I was after and did not feel ridiculed, just a little embarrassed that I hadn't noticed it as I indicated in my answer. I'm a big boy now and can fight my own battles and don't need support on such things thank you.

Thanks, I'll release it. [auto-unprotect_2.0.0]
I think I have identified a problem with auto-unprotect_2.0.0, on three occasions now the 'ENC' flag has not been removed from recordings. All recordings were Hi-Def. but the common factor seems to be that a recording starts and then you start to watch say 10 Mins. behind 'Live Time' so that you are still watching after the recording has finished, this seems to leave the 'ENC' in place until the next re-boot, so not a big problem. Come to think of it I'm not certain whether this was happening before auto-unprotect_2.0.0, it may have been, not sure

Back