WiKi – Custom Firmware Documentation

Hi

Yeah I did and restarted internet explorer. But still got the same. However the email notification from the forum carried the link which worked and I now have the file.
I went back to the wiki page and clicked that link and got the link invalid and it was the old file host site.

Hi

Yeah I did and restarted internet explorer. But still got the same. However the email notification from the forum carried the link which worked and I now have the file.
I went back to the wiki page and clicked that link and got the link invalid and it was the old file host site.
Well, all I can say is that the wiki link works fine for me.

Mystery solved. Found a second download link for AV2HDR-T2 in the wiki pages that I was not aware of. Have now changed this to point to the other page so I've only got one link to keep current.

Disable OTA

Disable OTA inhibits any Over The Air software updates transmitted by Humax by deleting OTA schedules created by the Humax, it also has a "Create Reminder to cover OTA Period = Y / N" option in the Settings page, this will create a reminder on the Red Button (channel 200) to cover the OTA period, if you want it to use a different channel or on / off time, you can edit the reminder using the standard Humax on-TV menus, you can also disable the reminder option completely, however this if this is done the there is a small possibility that a DSO may still be actioned on your Humax

Back