We recently bought a new Panasonic PVR to replace our Humax HDR-Fox T2 Freeview PVR , after issues with it and our new TV. Initially I was going to dump it, but gave it a reprieve and connected it to a second TV in another room were it has worked perfectly, until now. We had the room...
Hi chaps
Just purchased a second hand hdr fox t2 as a standby and was wondering if my original fox gave up the ghost with a pcb problem, could I take out the hard drive and place it in the newest one and expect al the recorded programs to play ok. Would the encryption of my original box allow...
We recently bought a new Panasonic PVR to replace our Humax HDR-Fox T2 Freeview PVR , after issues with it and our new TV. Initially I was going to dump it, but gave it a reprieve and connected it to a second TV in another room were it has worked perfectly, until now. We had the room...
Hi chaps
Just purchased a second hand hdr fox t2 as a standby and was wondering if my original fox gave up the ghost with a pcb problem, could I take out the hard drive and place it in the newest one and expect al the recorded programs to play ok. Would the encryption of my original box allow...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.