1800T No clock display on front panel.

SmarK67

Hi there, I have just purchased a 2nd hand/refurbished 1800T PVR but there is no clock display on the front of the unit. I looked at the manual and saw that… "When Power Saving in Standby is switched On the Time on the front display will not appear when in standby…" so I switched this to off but still nothing. Can anyone advise what to do please? Thanks in advance…

Hi there, I have just purchased a 2nd hand/refurbished 1800T PVR but there is no clock display on the front of the unit. I looked at the manual and saw that… "When Power Saving in Standby is switched On the Time on the front display will not appear when in standby…" so I switched this to off but still nothing. Can anyone advise what to do please? Thanks in advance…
The HDR-2000T and HDR-1800T have never had a front panel display. The picture on page 4 of the manual showing the front panel does not have a display. There is nothing you can do to make the time display. I suspect the section of the manual you quote was originally written for the HDR-FOX T2 which did indeed have a display panel and its inclusion in the HDR-1800T is simply an editorial error.

Back