5USA webif grid mode EPG only going up to 22:00

Luke

Well-Knwοn Мember
On both my active HDR-FOX T2s the 5USA webif grid mode EPG only going up to 22:00 and 5USA+1 only ors up to 01:00. I was expecting 24 hours for both. The list view shows the missing programmes.

I haven't looked at every channel but I haven't found a third channel like this. 5USA was like this yesterday as well. It also looks OK on the Humax UI. It is happening on both my HDR-FOX T2s, but they have the same tuning and both are on web interface version: 1.4.2-14. Browsers tried are Firefox, Opera, another chromium browser and IE11. Caches have been cleared.
Here is a snap of the bottom left had corner of 5USA
upload_2018-3-11_12-25-26.png

5USA is even shorter
upload_2018-3-11_12-42-32.png
Another oddity with this is that yesterday when I attempted to hide the synopsis on 5USA the switch changed but the synopsis was not hidden. That was yesterday and today that bit is working fine, its just the 24 hour day which isn't.#

Any theories on the underlying cause?

Any theories on the underlying cause?
webif-error.log shows "/mod/webif/lib/epg.class:119: Error: can't read "::epg::genrelist()": no such element in array" presumably caused by $content_code being invalid, presumably caused by some earlier error and the data not being validated before being used.
AKA Microsoft-itis.

Back