9300T recording correct channel but states that it is a different programme + records multiple times

Jamesbaker

My 9300T has several issues at the moment.
1) It is not recording all of the programmes that have been requested
2) The EPG is only covering 2 or 3 days of programmes
3) The PVR does not seem to know the time i.e. it starts recording at 20:00 on Sunday 30th October but states that it is recording at 22:00 on Saturday 29th October. The EPG has the correct time on it.
4) Related to the point 3 - When the PVR starts recording (for example) the X Factor on the 30th October it actually says that it recording Mary Queen of Shops.
5) When it is recording X Factor it records Mary Queen of Shops 4 times. For clarity - there are 4 different recordings of the same programme at the same time (all of them with the wrong date and time).

To try and solve this; so far I have formatted the hard drive. Is there anything else I can do?
I also think that this has only been an issue since the latest software was installed - I may be wrong on this but its the impression I get.

Thanks in advance for any help

James

My 9300T has several issues at the moment.
1) It is not recording all of the programmes that have been requested
2) The EPG is only covering 2 or 3 days of programmes
These symptoms suggest that the box is not properly tuned.
3) The PVR does not seem to know the time i.e. it starts recording at 20:00 on Sunday 30th October but states that it is recording at 22:00 on Saturday 29th October. The EPG has the correct time on it.
4) Related to the point 3 - When the PVR starts recording (for example) the X Factor on the 30th October it actually says that it recording Mary Queen of Shops.
5) When it is recording X Factor it records Mary Queen of Shops 4 times. For clarity - there are 4 different recordings of the same programme at the same time (all of them with the wrong date and time).
These symptoms suggest that the file system is corrupt.
To try and solve this; so far I have formatted the hard drive. Is there anything else I can do?
Formatting the hard drive should fix problems 3 to 5. The other thing to do is to reset the box to default settings and then do a manual tune see http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=52292767&highlight=#post52292767 for instructions.
I also think that this has only been an issue since the latest software was installed - I may be wrong on this but its the impression I get.
Both problems have been around for all software versions on the 9300.

Back