All Channel 5 blank in epg

telfian

Fot the last couple of weeks the programme guide on my Foxsat HDR has no programme information in the epg for any of the Channel 5 transmissions. All other channels have epg information. I have a TV with built in freesat and that is showing programme details as normal for channel Five. Any ideas as to what is causing this issue with the Foxsat and how to fix it.

Problem solved, did a retune and epg fully populated now. Should have thought of that before!!
That loses your reservations (recording schedule).

Channel 5 moved transponder recently. BUT the -HDR should auto-tune and update during the overnight housekeeping boot... Unless you power off overnight or leave it on 24/7.

Anyway you'll now find ITV 2, 3 & 4 in HD as well, as that is another recent tuning / channel update change. Not to mention BBC Information on 799. :0

Thanks for your response. The reservations, they were still there in the schedule but I did delete each one and set them up again as a precaution. The box is put into standby overnight but it certainly did not auto-tune. the extra HD channels are a welcome bonus.

Back