Any idea what i am doing wrong with recording via web access to foxsat-hdr with raydons firmware

Gary MacKenzie

I can't use local web access to record from Smithsonian HD channel, but, if I use remote record, it allows the record button to be used.
I have attached both screen grabs
humax-web-rs.hpkg.pnghumax-web-local.png
I have rebooted the box numerous times , but not showing record button from local web access

It's been a long time since I looked at any of the Foxsat stuff but, from memory, the local Web Interface will only allow you to set a recording from the EPG view if the broadcaster has provided a programme identifier (CRID) for the broadcast.

The remote scheduling portal contains additional logic to identify the circumstance where no CRID is available for a broadcast and to convert a recording for such a programme to a "time based scheduled recording" rather than a CRID based one which is why you are able to set it to record from that portal.

Hi Adrian you're right about needing the CRID, but the Smithsonian HD channel don't usually use CRIDs, but they do occasionally. I found this one, see attached images, but when I checked the others they don't have CRIDs.

Attachments

• Angkor Land of the Gods-With CRID.jpg
    Angkor Land of the Gods-With CRID.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Angkor Land of the Gods-Without CRID.jpg
    Angkor Land of the Gods-Without CRID.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 5
Back