Any interest in a FOX T2 and 9200T - Free to a good home

I have two old HUmax Freeview PVR's that I owned from new, purchased from Humax Direct, but are no longer used.

Both PVR's power up but I cannot guarantee how well, if at all, they are working.

I believe The Fox T2 has the 500GB HDD but it might be 1TB HDD.

I can't remember what size HDD is in the 9200.

For someone who might be intereted in taking these on to salvage for parts or to even get fully working again they are available for free.

Will come with their remotes and INstruction Manuals.

Preferred if someone could collect (I live in the Mendip area of Somerset), or if happy to pay for postage will consider shipping within the UK.

Alternative will be the local tip!

Dave Crisfield

I'm happy to collect the T2 as we're in the same area.
I don't want the 9200 though - got two of those myself to get rid of.

Last edited:
I can't remember what size HDD is in the 9200.
If I remember correctly far more 160GB IDE versions were sold compared to 320GB IDE of that model, and 320GB only came in black.

... I cannot guarantee how well, if at all, they are working.

... 9200.
If tuned into all 5 main SD multiplexes the epg for the 9200 must now look atrociously gappy after over 10 years of not having enough memory to remember the entire epg.

If I remember correctly far more 160GB IDE versions were sold compared to 320GB IDE of that model, and 320GB only came in black.

If tuned into all 5 main SD multiplexes the epg for the 9200 must now look atrociously gappy after over 10 years of not having enough memory to remember the entire epg.
I suspect this one is for the tip!

Back