Applications not working

Sargan

Due to several ‘config wipes’
Carried out steps to do a system flush
Then the fix-flash-packages
Plus followed the Restores User settings & Factory Defaults

Noticed that the ‘deleted files’ folder no longer works, and the ‘new’ from folder series name, no longer working.

Is there something I need to do to get them work8ng again.

Have you checked their relevant packages are still installed (undelete and newk – and I think the equivalent of newk can also be implemented using sweeper)?

Packages randomly going missing might be indicative of a failing HDD, so you need a fixdisk.

There was 'deleted files folder' but nothing going into it. I deleted folder.
I then tried removing and reinstalling undelete still it did not appear, I run 'update all apps' and now it's there, not sure if that fixed it or its coincidental

I have removed and reinstalled newk I'll see if it works.

I have installed fixdisk though not yet figured out hoe to run it, quick look at WiKi looked like I need to use Telnet, so have to figure that out.
Is it run from a PC app not from the web gui

Have you checked their relevant packages are still installed (undelete and newk – and I think the equivalent of newk can also be implemented using sweeper)?

Packages randomly going missing might be indicative of a failing HDD, so you need a fixdisk.

sweeper dosn't appear to have the ability to rename folders.

newk changes the schedule so that series recordings end up in tidier folders. While sweeper can have rules defined that will tidy the recording names.

Back