Audio description when playing recordings

bwizz

Trying to play back recorded media on an android device via VLC I get an annoying audio description. Can't seem to find a setting to turn it off.
Also how do I find the password that I have priviously logged on with. I seem to have changed from the default "admin" trying to access the Web interface with a second device, and it keeps asking me for username and password to log on?

Trying to play back recorded media on an android device via VLC I get an annoying audio description. Can't seem to find a setting to turn it off.
During playback in VLC click on the playback window, then click on the balloon icon to the left of the rewind icon, click on Audio Track in the popup menu and finally click on the track marked with [English], not the one marked with [NAR].

During playback in VLC click on the playback window, then click on the balloon icon to the left of the rewind icon, click on Audio Track in the popup menu and finally click on the track marked with [English], not the one marked with [NAR].

Read this thread from here.

You need the convert files add on to convert the audio precedence to the main audio track. Or simply use the other audio track

Anon resolved the second issue, re password not recognised. I tried another browser and for some reason, it now recognises the username & password I had previously set. Weird

Back