Auto-unprotect not working

humaxuser35

New Member
Hi,
I have been using the auto-unprotect package for several years now and it has never missed a beat.

However since updating all my packages to the latest versions it is no longer working (versions below). The shows still record as normal but the process that runs every 10 minutes never picks up the file and adds it to the queue. If I decrypt manually it works fine. I have ran the upgrade option from telnet as I read this could have an effect but it hasn't, I have also tried the reset_unproctect diag command and rebooting (power off, wait 5 mins power on) but this hasn't worked either.

Web interface version: 1.4.0-13
Custom firmware version: 3.02 (build 2295)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00)
Loader Version: a7.30
Auto-Unprotect: 2.0.2

Any Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
 
OP
H

humaxuser35

New Member
Have noticed the below in my auto.log file

08/03/2017 18:40:07 - ::decrypt::run: table queue has no column named submitted
 

prpr

Well-Known Member
Try this from the command line:
Code:
humax# rm /mod/etc/queue.db
You may or may not need to reboot. I haven't checked.
upgrade to the latest webif which includes a fix during installation
1.4.0-13 is the latest (for non Beta testers).
 
OP
H

humaxuser35

New Member
Try this from the command line:
Code:
humax# rm /mod/etc/queue.db
You may or may not need to reboot. I haven't checked.

1.4.0-13 is the latest (for non Beta testers).

I have done the above, will see if it helps after the next recording. Will update you soon.

thank you
 
Top