Autodecrypt Queueing Failure

Dave Moran

Hi! My HDR-T2 software has been flawless, but over the last couple of weeks (possibly since updating multiple packages simultaneously) I've been having some issues with autodecrypt (the WEB-IF version).

The recordings, once finished, are each scheduled correctly into the new Queue system where they then just sit, completely unresponsive.

I can attempt to resubmit them but nothing changes, they just remain static in the queue regardless of how many recordings I stack up behind them. No Runtine/Log/Last Update is ever displayed in the queue (as pictured below).

Running a decrypt manually on each file works perfectly every time with no errors, though does still not cause the file to progress or change status in the queue.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated, and I'd be happy to provide any more information!

Web interface version: 1.4.0-10
Custom firmware version: 3.03 (build 2368)
Humax Version: 1.02.32 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.03)
Loader Version: a7.31
System ID: 80bc.7e00
Serial Number: 63 7105158 01245
Last Boot Reason: Unknown (4)

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Attachments

• HUMAXSS.png
    HUMAXSS.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 12
Try running a full upgrade via the telnet menu (https://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Telnet ) - choose the 'upgrade' option.
It might be that the upgrade to webif 1.4 has not completed properly due to a known problem with an old web server update package.

Nothing of note really in the auto.log (attached).

Ahhh... Could this old web server update be something related to 'mongoose' by any chance? I noticed an exclamation mark next to its entry in Package Manager with error 'Not in repository' but couldn't really see how that might have been related. But if you say it's a known issue it sounds likely!

Is it worthwhile removing mongoose or reinstalling it prior to upgrading all packages via. telnet? All my packages are currently up to date, but I assume the 'update' command via telnet will force a reinstall of the latest version of each package?

Much appreciate all the help so far, I knew you'd crack it - it's been stressing me out trying to figure it out! :)

Attachments

• auto.log.txt
    235.4 KB · Views: 1
You can't remove nor re-install Mongoose. You just need to follow the instructions to complete the migration properly from Mongoose to the newer Lighttpd web server. That's what this 'upgrade' command does. And no it doesn't force reinstall anything.

Back