BBC Sport app - Error Code: Boycott

Tell

The online stream is showing the message above and I see Google search suggestions knows about it. Presume everybody on the HDR is getting this. Do we know what it is ?.

BBC Sport app via HDR-FOX T2 seems to be working OK for me at the moment.

Brian, yes currently the "Day 2 Session" is reporting the bug but I see there is a new scream now "Foreign Legions" which was fine just when I first checked it but isn't now :mad: . Back to just one live stream with the same problem.

The ones tabbed "Live" which are the problematic ones. Anybody else care to check.

That stream has now gone so checking will be again tomorrow I guess when the athletics is back up again. I'm wondering whether the BBC is correctly flagging whether the streams are accessible so the icons and contents aren't working together. Clearly the "Foreign Legions" stream wasn't meant for the sports app but then it should play the sports content. It did for the Commonwealth games, all was fine on the Live tabbed icons.

One or two reported issues on the Google "BBC iplayer error code boycott"

Hmmm I did notice some complaints about Virgin and this. My Virgin box is the Samsung one but cloned onto a 1tb drive so don't have TiVo. Would be interested to know whether this problem manifests across platforms at the same time.

Back