Browser too new message

telfian

Tried to access web interface today and I get a message with Firefox 82.0 saying "Your browser is too new. Some features will not work properly. Please download 51.0 or earlier". It worked fine a couple of days ago and Firefox has been on versions newer than 51.0 for some considerable time. When I hit OK I get a login screen asking for user and password. I get the same message with different browsers, only the version to download varies. I also get the same with an android tablet. Has anyone else come across this?

There's some stuff online about this message, mostly from IP cameras. Do you have any of them and use DHCP without a reserved address for the HDR?

I do have an IP camera in a bird box but it is not connected at the moment. I am using a reserved address for the HDR and this has been unchanged for more than a year. I also have a Fox T2 with a reserved address and I can access the web interface on that without any problem.

Issue resolved, powered HDR off, rebooted router, powered HDR back on and it is now working normally. Thanks for the replies.

Back