Can favourite channels be edited using the web interface?

I needed to retune today to recover alot of channels (presumably after a network change this week), and lost my favourite channels. I was looking for a way of editing favourites using the web interface, but couldn't find one. Is there an easier way of (re)setting them up than the TV interface, which I find quite slow?

No, but if you restore a backup of your schedule it will restore your favourites too.

WebIF >> Scheduled Events >> Backup/Restore >> (select most recent) >> Restore Backup

If you had auto-schedule-restore installed, all you would need to do after an auto-scan retune is reboot.

Just be aware that sometimes it manages to store another, empty, backup between the retune and restore, so you get nothing from the auto-restore. Then you need to go into WebIf, identify the latest backup with content and manually restore it.
If it's a planned retune I try to go in before doing it and take a manual backup. Then if there is a problem with auto restore I know immediately which backup to use manually.

Back