Can't connect to RS - Remote Scheduling

rigby44

Hello

My HDR has not been connected to the internet for about 18 months. I have now reconnected it and it can't connect to RS.

If I go to the RS settings and try and re-regigister my email addess it gives this output.

1604847470005.png

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

James

Despite the couple of error messages the various 'Already up to date' messages indicate that it is able to connect to the Remote Server.

Are you able to log into the RS webpages https://rs.hpkg.tv/?
You may need to request a password reset if you have forgotten your password, there was a problem with that a few weeks ago, hopefully resolved by now.
If password reset doesn't work post again and @af123 can have a look at the server

Hi

I can log into the RS webpages fine - it says it last saw my HDR in March 2019 (which is correct).

Regards

James

My HDR has not been connected to the internet for about 18 months. I have now reconnected it and it can't connect to RS
What firmware version are you on? Have you updated all the packages?
I'm sure you can guess what the next steps are...

Hi

Thanks for your replies.

I have fixed it by upgrading my rs package to the latest version.

I thought I already had the latest version as when I went to the Package Management->Upgrades tab it said there was nothing to upgrade. When I clicked the download packages button it still said there was nothing to upgrade. I had to click it a few times and then it showed the list.

Thanks for all your help.

If it's anything like the HDR-FOX package management, you should have clicked the "check for updates" button.

Back