Can't install Web Interface

Colin17

I have installed the custom firmware in a recently acquired HDR-FOX T2. The unit works perfectly as a PVR and is connected to the internet. However, I cannot install the webif. When I enter unit's IP address into my address bar I get a small dialogue box asking for a login name and password. I've tried various possible combinations and different web browsers without success. This didn't happen with my other HDR FOX T2. Any ideas?

I have installed the custom firmware in a recently acquired HDR-FOX T2. The unit works perfectly as a PVR and is connected to the internet. However, I cannot install the webif. When I enter unit's IP address into my address bar I get a small dialogue box asking for a login name and password. I've tried various possible combinations and different web browsers without success. This didn't happen with my other HDR FOX T2. Any ideas?
At a guess it already has custom firmware installed. What do you see on the front panel when the box is booting?

Telnet to its IP address and from the menu run the "passwd" command. If you just get a "humax#" prompt on connecting, then run the "menu" command first (and the default PIN is 0000).

Back