Channel Groups

Dave_G

This is probably answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it! Is there a way of saving my custom channel groups so that I can restore them after a retune?

I'm happy restoring the schedule, but can't see how to do the custom groups, if possible!

Cheers

Dave

OP
D

Dave_G

Possibly! I didn't know if it was a built in feature that I'd missed, a custom feature somewhere, or whether it can be done at all!

Presumably you are talking about Favourite groups. I only have one and have not found it to be affected by a retune.

I have auto-schedule-restore installed but didn't realise it also restored my Favourites. :confused:

OP
D

Dave_G

thanks all - I confess I hadn't at that point done the schedule restore, and didn't realise it did both! Feel free to move to the custom FW thread if that's helpful!

Ezra Pound

You can view your backed up favourites (and schedule) with Web-If >> Schedule Events >> {scroll to bottom} >> Backup / Restore Schedule Recordings Events >> {select a backup} >> View Backup, Example HERE
EDIT
It looks like the screen capture above, was displayed when the back-up was first generated rather than using a View Back-up