Custom Portal - Can I do this?

Jason_a69

Hi there,

Can I set up a custom portal plugin so that I can stream footy to my HDR-FOX T2 box? I suppose the best thing would be to get a browser running on it but I am not sure how feasible that is.

Thanks

Jason

The portal is basically a web browser - an embedded version of Opera.
If you can program it in html then it 'may' work on the hummy - codecs permitting.

i have decent football service from foxsoccer in the usa via a VPN but the other streams i have found are generally such poor quality, i have a hard time seeing where the ball is! Has anyone found a good one?

Not seen that before... is it a paid fr service? does it show premier league games? 3pm kick offs? Whats the quality like and how much is it?

Not seen that before... is it a paid fr service? does it show premier league games? 3pm kick offs? Whats the quality like and how much is it?

Is it a paid for service, I picked up a year pass for about £25 for the year (!) but those passes are not available any more. They do day passes for about £3.
Quality is good. They show pretty all premierships games including 3pm KOs

Shame my team is now in the Championship :-(

cool, i pay 9 us per month, but im spurs and playing the best football in the world we are on sky most weeks anyway! whos your team?
it says not taking new members at the moment
can you share logins?

cool, i pay 9 us per month, but im spurs and playing the best football in the world we are on sky most weeks anyway! whos your team?
it says not taking new members at the moment
can you share logins?

You can still get a day passes I think.

They have really clamped down on shared logins and you blew that chance anyway when you told me you support Spurs ;-) . I support West Ham...we'll be back soon.

And Barcelona play the best footy at the moment, you cannot deny that!

Good result for you yesterday.

west ham will be back next year.... for a season or two!

would like to see spurs barcelona.... maybe next year in the CL and if team is not sold and disbanded when arry goes to concour the world. yesterday was awsome... like ipswich the other week ;)

will see about gettin a day pass next time they are taking sign ups... judging by the twiter feed the have generally happy customers

west ham will be back next year.... for a season or two!

would like to see spurs barcelona.... maybe next year in the CL and if team is not sold and disbanded when arry goes to concour the world. yesterday was awsome... like ipswich the other week ;)

Ipswich was a blip :) We are top of our league...cannot ask any more than that.

Just try on the day when you are playing. The service is very good.

I use liveonlinefooty and display it on my tv via hdmi port from my laptop . The picture is really good as is the streaming. I asked a long time ago if this could be incorporated into the portal, which would be ace, but was told the subscription thing really screws it.

I use liveonlinefooty and display it on my tv via hdmi port from my laptop . The picture is really good as is the streaming. I asked a long time ago if this could be incorporated into the portal, which would be ace, but was told the subscription thing really screws it.

I imagine you have to log into the Sky Portal so it should be possible.

Because you cant control it with the remote unless we make it do that.
Also, its a web browser without buttons or a url bar, so I think you might struggle to get anywhere with it.

I did manage to make it work for a test web site, as long as I embedded code in that web site to detect the button presses and let you move around links etc. I don't know if there is a way to embed that javascript code for any web sit that you visit though.

Back