Default Authority Updated

David500

Includes the following:
BBC THREE HD (Ch 107)
BBC THREE (Ch 179)
4Music (Ch 181)

Update your package list in the usual way for the package(s) listed in the "Upgrades" tab.
Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

I see that All (?) Humax boxes stopped recording a couple of days back (talk of it here on this forum) (and also www dot cordbusters dot co.uk freesat-recording-fails-humax/ ) I'm guessing the "fix" Humax rolled out is not in the updates (e.g. above) I noticed my yes Minister recording was lost/missed yesterday

I see that All (?) Humax boxes stopped recording a couple of days back (talk of it here on this forum) (and also www dot cordbusters dot co.uk freesat-recording-fails-humax/ ) I'm guessing the "fix" Humax rolled out is not in the updates (e.g. above) I noticed my yes Minister recording was lost/missed yesterday
I think it was all Freesat boxes that stopped recording a few days ago; the fix wasn't anything to do with Humax, it was a fix to the transmitted EPG data by Freesat.

Update your package list in the usual way for the package(s) listed in the "Upgrades" tab.
Remember to reboot the Foxsat-HDR after updating your package list to pick up the updated Default Authority data.

Back