default channel

sohlinux

Hi,

Every morning I turn on the TV the humax box has been set to a shopping channel .
I don't recall setting any default channel, and I cant find how to, anyway how can I change it to default bbc1?

Custom Firmware :v 4.1.3
Web Interface :v 2.89

thanks

If it is the same as the T2 the box stays on the channel last viewed but many channels only air content part time and then fill the gap with shopping. You could try getting into the habit of pressing 1 on your box when you turn off your TV at night.

Does the Foxsat CFW have a 'boot settings' package like the T2 version?
(This is posted in the CFW section, so presumably the OP has it.)

If it is the same as the T2 the box stays on the channel last viewed but many channels only air content part time and then fill the gap with shopping. You could try getting into the habit of pressing 1 on your box when you turn off your TV at night.

Its 100% on BBC1 when I go to bed and in the morning its on 1XX I dont recall the exact number right now
I had this issue on my Humax Fox T2 some years ago and found that the problem was the "Disable OTA package"
but on the Foxsat HDR that package doesn't exist.

Same happened again, it was on ch 101 when I went to bed last night and this morning it was on ch 157.

Maybe you have a wakeup timer set with a channel of 157? Menu -> Settings -> Time.

There are three settings here: Power On (time), Power On Channel and Power Off (time). Conceivably, if the box was set to power on at e.g. 6am with a channel of 157 and then to power off at 6:30am then that would explain what you're seeing.

Maybe you have a wakeup timer set with a channel of 157? Menu -> Settings -> Time.

There are three settings here: Power On (time), Power On Channel and Power Off (time). Conceivably, if the box was set to power on at e.g. 6am with a channel of 157 and then to power off at 6:30am then that would explain what you're seeing.
Thanks for the info.
The power on and power off were set to disabled and the channel was set to 101 so its a bit of a mystery.
Anyway I have set power off at 05:00 and power on at 05:10 so I will leave it on some random channel tonight and see what channel it is on tomorrow morning. Should be 101

Back