Delete account

There's no need to disappear just because of prpr, he's known as a loose cannon. Everything else is just forum banter.

If you choose to log out and never return, that's up to you, but unless special measures are taken to unpick the threads your traces will remain.

Michael is the only one who can delete an account, but any member of the moderation team can ban a member, and as a result of this, delete all of their threads and messages.

Forgive the intrusion but I had a nosey re OP's profile. Member since Thurs-56 posts? Must have missed him.

He shouldn't leave on anyone's account if he hasn't done anything wrong.

Forgive the intrusion but I had a nosey re OP's profile. Member since Thurs-56 posts? Must have missed him.

He shouldn't leave on anyone's account if he hasn't done anything wrong.
I was simply replying to the OP's question. It looks like he must have decided to stay.

There's no need to disappear just because of prpr, he's known as a loose cannon. Everything else is just forum banter.

If you choose to log out and never return, that's up to you, but unless special measures are taken to unpick the threads your traces will remain.
I see he has form then.

I too have put in a request to close my account.

Back