Deleting Conflicts from EPG

geordie

On the EPG scheduler I have a scheduled event which has some conflicts. On the right hand side, there is a delete option.

The Delete option seems to delete everything in the slot. Is it possible from the page to delete individual entries in a slot?

Is it possible from the page to delete individual entries in a slot?
No, because there are no individual entries. It's one entry, and the other items listed are the EPG items in the next 7 days which will get scheduled once the existing entry has been recorded. If you delete a series link schedule, you are deleting the whole series from the recording schedule.

An alternative is to view the Visual Schedule (click on "Visual Schedule" on the Recording List page), click on the episode you wish to suppress, and then select "Skip This Episode".
It does work, but I think last time I tried it I still got another conflict email, which I ignored.

An alternative is to view the Visual Schedule (click on "Visual Schedule" on the Recording List page), click on the episode you wish to suppress, and then select "Skip This Episode".
It does work, but I think last time I tried it I still got another conflict email, which I ignored.
Also using the visual schedule, if there alternate showings of the conflicting programmes, you can click on one of the alternatives and you will be presented with options to 'Record this showing instead' and 'Switch to this series'

Back