Detect Adds 2.5-2 not working

R7814N

When I come to replay I am finding consistently that there are no bookmarks in the recording

My settings are:
Automatically process recording following auto-decryption? (traditional)
Only BBC* excluded from processing
Start processing recording queue ASAP
Only Bookmark ends of ad breaks? YES
Crop recording following ad detection? NO
Delete (move to bin) original recording after processing? YES
Write output recording to folder
Same as input

Can you please suggest some changes to get back to the adds being bookmarked.

Do you have AutoDecryption enabled for the recording folders?
Is the Content Sharing Enabled and the DLNA server running (Check on Diagnostics page)?
Do the recordings show the DEC and/or AdDetection icons in webif Browse?
Post a recent Auto.log that shows a recording that hasn't been processed if the above don't sort the problem

Thank you for responding. I am sorry that I can not give you better answers than:

I have enabled: Automatically process recording following auto-decryption? (traditional)

Is the Content Sharing Enabled and the DLNA server running (Check on Diagnostics page)?
Where do I look on the diagnostics page as I can not see references to content sharing or the starting of the DLNA server

On the left is an icon showing a recording spool and a film strip or the right of the entry is a circle with 3 dots <

Post a recent Auto.log that shows a recording that hasn't been processed if the above don't sort the problem
The autolog is only showing entries up to 14 Nov whereas the latest browsed entry is 27 Nov. ( I went to the first page of the autolog)

Like Quote Reply

I have enabled: Automatically process recording following auto-decryption? (traditional)
You need to turn on auto decryption for the folder before DetectAds can run following it
1543347752072.png
Either Recursive Auto-Decrypt on My Video or Auto-Decrypt on individual series folders
Where do I look on the diagnostics page as I can not see references to content sharing or the starting of the DLNA server
1543348056928.png1543348108958.png
Enable on the Humax TV setting menu or use the Boot-Settings package to set via webif
On the left is an icon showing a recording spool and a film strip or the right of the entry is a circle with 3 dots <
It should something like 1543348535701.png
The autolog is only showing entries up to 14 Nov whereas the latest browsed entry is 27 Nov. ( I went to the first page of the autolog)
When did you last reboot the machine? Check the Auto Processing settings to ensure you haven't turned it off, Set log level to Debugging information
The log display most entries recent first

Also is there anything in the Queue display

Last edited:
Back