Did anybody else missed Modus last night?

After missing the recording of an episode of Silent Witness last week I have started checking each night that the scheduled recordings have taken place. (Clearly I need to do more praying to the God of Automation)

Last night was strange because I saw that BBC4 was being recorded but at the end of the night there was only an empty directory 'Modus'. When I went this morning to run a disk check I noticed in the Web-if browser the directory listing for Modus showed a count of 2 but it was empty. How weird is that?

Rob.

Oh, this is odd. You prompted me to check SWMBO's box (I don't watch it) and that has got only episode 2 - no sign of ep 1 at all. It was/is set as a series using ar, so I guess the BBC mucked up the data (again, from what I saw on another thread).
Ignore all that. It turns out she watched and deleted the first episode last night. :oops:

Last edited:
You had me worried there, but checked and they are both there on my box, hope you get it sorted

You had me worried there, but checked and they are both there on my box, hope you get it sorted

I used the 'saved last streamed' feature of the web-if so all is not lost but just an annoying hassle. And that I have lost all faith in the box actually saving what is scheduled.

But all in all this Humax model is still the best thing out there otherwise we would not all be talking about it now when it is so many years old.

Back