EPG problem

Pete999999

For the last couple of weeks I've been unable to get the EPG to load properly.
When I load the EPG the schedule appears, but as you can see in the pic, the whirly-gig toward the top left of the screen just goes round and round forever and it says 'Loading EPG Information' it never completes and if I click on any programme I want to record, nothing happens - whereas it would normally pop up a description and I'd be able to select to record the programme.

I've tried reconfig of the wi-fi settings on the Humax, but no change. I've tried connecting via 2.4GHz and 5GHz on my router, it makes no difference.

The problem seems to have started around the time of the last Windows10 update - which may just be coincidental.

Any ideas please guys?
epg.JPG

You appear to have connectivity to the Webif pages served from the CF web server in the Humax set-top box.

Do other pages in the WebIf display correctly?

Do they behave as expected (menus, buttons, etc)?

What happens after restarting the set-top box (in case you didn't already try this)?

What happens after reinstalling the Webif package?

If you are still seeing problems, is there some sort of JavaScript filter in your browser possibly updated by Microsoft?

(consolidated updates = :()

Otherwise, there may be useful information in the Webif logs.

Thanks /df
I tried a Factory Reset and reconfigured everything and it now seems to work - presumably something got messed up somewhere, but all appears OK now
Thanks for your help
Pete

it never completes and if I click on any programme I want to record, nothing happens
Press the Esc key.
What's the last thing it displays? View Source may possibly give a clue.
Which browser? Try a different one.

Thanks BH I've made a note so I'll know for next time

prpr - I did try Edge too when I had the problem - same outcome though

Thanks guys

For any webif page formatting problem it is a good idea to check webif-error.log via the Diagnostics page and post the contents, if any.

Back