ffmpeg upgrade error

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ndy

Can someone advise me please.
Code:
>>> opkg update
Downloading http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/base/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/base/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /mod/var/opkg/base.
Downloading http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/beta/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/beta/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /mod/var/opkg/beta.

>>> opkg upgrade 
Upgrading ffmpeg on root from 2.8-1 to 4.1-1...
Downloading http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/beta/ffmpeg_4.1-1_mipsel.opk.
Collected errors:
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavformat/avio.h
But that file is already provided by package * header-files
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavformat/avformat.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavcodec/avcodec.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavcodec/vdpau.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavcodec/xvmc.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/mem.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/mathematics.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/avutil.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/pixfmt.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/adler32.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/avstring.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/base64.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/log.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/common.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/crc.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/lzo.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/fifo.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/md5.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavutil/rational.h
* check_data_file_clashes: Package ffmpeg wants to install file /mod/include/libavdevice/avdevice.h

Updating package meta information
Done.

Updating diagnostic meta information
Updating MUX database
Done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay. I'm travelling at the moment.
I've updated the beta header-files package to remove the ffmpeg headers that now come with the ffmpeg package, so if you upgrade header-files then you should be able to upgrade ffmpeg afterwards,
As MymsMan says, this only affects beta users.

Encouraged by MymsMan's successs I decided to give it a go myself. Using my iPad, I long pressed the link for Cold Feet on the web version of ITV Hub and selected 'copy URL' and pasted the result in to QTube on one of my boxes before going to bed.

Checking this morning, not only is there no file, but the webif Queue page fails to load any data. It just has the column headings and the swirly rings. I have so far tried a restart, FixFlashPackages and reinstalling webif. The banners says it is shrink a recording of The Avengers made at 7:15 this morning, but that has been going for ages, and appears stuck.

Has anyone any ideas on how I can reset this please?

but the webif Queue page fails to load any data.
What, if anything, does the webif-error.log say? That is the first thing to check if webif page fail to display properly

Also are there any message in the auto.log,

It eventually completely locked up and needed powering off.

The log is empty. The webif log just shows the restart.

The Auto log has rolled over to a new file, but the previous version has 287,012 lines, the later part relating to the attempted download.

Have you tried the queue display since restarting?

Can you post a screen shot of the queue data base, Diagnostics -> Database browser -> queue.db (http://humax/db/index.jim?db=queue.db) click on the id column to sort descending to show most recent entries.

Yes the queue is still trying to load. Something seems to eventually overload the system and lock it up, so had to do another restart.

This was all that loaded from queue.db.

Capture.PNG

Delete or rename /mod/etc/queue.db to get yourself back into business.

We have had other reports of random corruptions of the queue data base.

Once normal operation is returned, try downloading your itv programme again to see if that is causing the queue.db failures or whether it was coincidental.

Thank you. I suspected there was a corruption somewhere.

Please excuse my dimness, but how do I delete the file?

Thanks again MM. Afraid I am not familiar with the coding language. File deleted and rebooted. I will try the ITV programme again and report back. My PC is screaming for a reboot.

The episode I was testing with last night seemed to pick up where it left off, and completed in just two and a half minutes. The resulting file is 510mb and runs well in sound and vision for the 46 min shown in the metadata.

Another episode queued as a further test completed in 20 mins (520mb) and also runs correctly. Is the definition on ITV just lower than BBC?

Is it worth trying All4?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back