Folder Names - Old ones sticking around

philbean

My biggest bugbear with my beloved Hummy is the folder names not being updated/updatable.

Example of what I mean...

I recorded the first F1 Grand Prix of the year, the Bahrain GP. Now every GP thats recorded is placed in a folder it names "The Bahrain GP". Even if I delete that folder and delete it from _deleted... each GP it still comes back again.

Similarly.. I set up a series link for Tour de France, and even though I didn't want it.. the first episode it recorded was the 'La Course' womens race. So even though thats deleted, every TdF programme it records is put in a folder called 'La Course'

Is there any way to fix this? Any packages that already exist that fix it ??
ta

I recorded the first F1 Grand Prix of the year, the Bahrain GP. Now every GP thats recorded is placed in a folder it names "The Bahrain GP".
That's a property of series recording: every programme recorded in that series (ie with the same Series CRID) is recorded to a folder pre-defined (by the HDR-FOX) as the name of the first recording. If you were to delete the series reservation and set up a new one, the recording folder would be called something else.

Is there any way to fix this?
WebIF >> Scheduled Events >> More >> Change Folder... then call it whatever you like.

There are also packages to remove the New: prefix from folders, and recordings if you don't want them

That's a property of series recording: every programme recorded in that series (ie with the same Series CRID) is recorded to a folder pre-defined (by the HDR-FOX) as the name of the first recording. If you were to delete the series reservation and set up a new one, the recording folder would be called something else.

WebIF >> Scheduled Events >> More >> Change Folder... then call it whatever you like.

Cheers. That seems to have worked.
I could have sworn I tried this before with little success... but seems to be working now.

Back