Forum software upgraded!

prpr

Looks a bit different today, so looks like XenForo has probably been upgraded...

Last edited:
It didn't look like this yesterday, unless it's my browser doing stuff of course:
reply.png
and then there's daftness like this that I haven't seen before:
alert0.png

Yes, I was just about to report the same thing. The editor toolbar is different, and I can't find the button to turn off WYSIWYG (sorry, I can now - it just looks different). Trying to post a URL hasn't worked.

Something changing must be evidence of af123 in the background, I would think, but I don't like change for change sake - there was nothing wrong with it.

and then there's daftness like this that I haven't seen before:
alert0.png
That's been there a long time (on Safari, anyway).

Says nothing about UI appearance (that I can find on a quick peruse). At least we know af is alive!

I have been unable to discern a pattern so far, but I have a store of useful links I can paste into a forum post - and sometimes that isn't working now. The link just ends up with the text and not the linked URL. If I fix it manually, the result looks exactly the same as what I pasted in the first place.

Is it just me? I can't find any reference to "code" and "spoiler" and the three vertical dots "more options" just produce an empty line.

Code and Spoiler are accessed via the right hand set of three vertical dots.

(on a wide screen in Win7/Chrome now) I get a drop-down with "Insert horizontal line", "Spoiler", and "Code" on the dots next to "Insert table" (it seems a regression they are using sentence case rather than title case).

I notice the strange icon in post 10 (iOS/Safari) isn't present in the Win7/Chrome version.

The icon mentioned in post #10 is to "Remove formatting", and is present in my macOS/Chrome version.

Code and Spoiler are accessed via the right hand set of three vertical dots.
As I said - the "More Options" (both of them) produce a blank line with nothing else in my usual browser. A bit slow at bringing up those options in my backup-browser.

Back