FOX-T2 factory reset itself and now remote scheduling EPG is blank

Blackbat

My HDR FOX-T2 running custom firmware 3.13 has spontaneously factory reset itself a few times over the last few months. Each time I've gone through the setup process, re-tuned it etc and I've been up and running again. This time things have turned out differently and the remote scheduling portal has not been updated with the list of my channels following the T2 setup process. The portal is reporting that it can see my T2 though.

Can anyone suggest what I can do to resolve this please?

So far as RS is concerned, be aware that it will only be updated once a day or so, so if you wait until tomorrow it might sort itself out. Alternatively run diagnostic rs/sync – see https://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Diagnostic_Utilities. RS has been known to get its knickers in a twist, which then requires intervention at the server.

The setup wizard is not an unusual event, and you can make it easier to cope with by configuring the boot-settings package to your liking, then minimal get-it-working actions are necessary post-wizard, followed by a reboot to re-establish your preferences: Restoring User Settings after Restore Factory Defaults

Last edited:
Many thanks for the speedy response. I just ran the rs/sync diagnostic and normal EPG service appears to now be restored :).

I'll take a look at the boot-settings package too as it's not one I've been using...

Back