FreeSports

Paul Butt

Why is it on my FVP4000T Free-sports is on channel 802 not channel 95 as it should be ?I've spent since August , when the new channel numbers came in , trying to find it and retune it but no such joy.Then today a visitor I had found it as I was going through the channel numbers. Can anyone explain the reason why its so far away ?

Have you done a full re-tune recently? Humax generally put duplicate channels into the 800s area. Have you got any others in the 800s?

Have you done a full re-tune recently? Humax generally put duplicate channels into the 800s area. Have you got any others in the 800s?
yes, I've done one regularly , and whenever I looked at 95 it is scrambled and says 'Children's section lol

I did look at it but couldn't make out how to perform on because the channels only went up to 69 and I couldn't figure how I put 95 in.

I did look at it but couldn't make out how to perform on because the channels only went up to 69 and I couldn't figure how I put 95 in.
You are getting the Freeview LCNs (channel numbers) mixed up with the RF channels .
But now we know you can manual tune it, what is your location and your main transmitter so that we can advise on which RF (the ones that stop at 69) to tune to?

Back