GCHQ Turing Challenge Puzzle

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut

The puzzles are based on the unique design elements of the new banknote, such as the technical drawings for the British Bombe, the machine designed by Turing to break Enigma-enciphered messages during WWII. GCHQ puzzlers say the full challenge could take an experienced puzzler seven hours to complete.

Good luck with that...

Try looking at Q2 then.

You were quite reasonable after going squirrel, but you've resumed your negativity and frankly, drag down every line of conversation. If you're as clever as you make out, I expect you to have all the answers by tomorrow.

Try looking at Q2 then.

You were quite reasonable after going squirrel, but you've resumed your negativity and frankly, drag down every line of conversation. If you're as clever as you make out, I expect you to have all the answers by tomorrow.
I hate that sort of puzzle, and questions about the note. I have no intention of doing it. I refused GCHQ some 50 years ago. I am not going to join now.

Why are you suddenly abusive yourself? Argumentative, touchy, contradicting everything I say? Pot and kettle! No wonder your negativity is contagious.

PS Q2 just as dull, dots representing message above, dashes are the code. Took a few eevonds, which seconds I regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back