Handshake problem

I have the latest customer software installed, and have had a problem recently. I have Disable OTA enabled which comes on to the red button at 04:20 ( I noticed whilst popping to the loo!)

It's started to stick when I next try to turn the Humax on the next morning, as it sticks on the Green handshake screen, and showing on the display "BBC Red Button"
The only way to get it to work, is to switch off at the back, and back on again.

Can anyone help please?

Not much help, but have you seem to have 'last channel' on start-up setting. Have you tried changing the channel that DOTA fires up on?
(It doesn't do the same on my Sony set even when set to the red button channel. But that's no help to you.)

Thanks Trev. No it's set to come on to BBC1 HD.
It's a thought tho, so I've reset it to BBC2Hd & saved it. To see if that helps.

What have you got the Power On Channel (poc) set to. Mine powers up on Ch 1 (Set to BBC1 HD). If you set it to 'Last channel' it will come on to the channel that DOTA is set to.

Thanks Black Hole. I had a look and all seems ok, apart from I found a failed recording, so I've deleted it.
I guess time will now tell

Back